Kite Hill PR has experienced explosive growth since the agency’s official launch in 2014. In 2018, the agency will continue on its mission to be a different kind of tech PR agency, while also leading the charge to showcase the changing face of the PR industry overall.
Kite Hill PR’s three main service offerings are public relations, content marketing and experiential marketing. The agency is also behind the leading industry week, Communications Week.
- Culture Building: Working directly with the CEO and senior leadership, you will be an ambassador of the Kite Hill culture, driving programs and activities that foster a workplace people are excited about and having fun!
- Office Management: Daily office tasks including ordering supplies, equipment and kitchenette supplies. You will also oversee Kite Hill PR’s relationships with suppliers, and manage food ordering for internal events.
- Event Support: This position will give you experience in both internal and external events management, including logistics for corporate events and the organizing of internal social events.
- HR Support: Provide administrative support to HR process and programs, such as recruiting and onboarding new hires, as well as supporting team building initiatives to further develop our existing team. Executive Assistance: On occasion, you will be asked to provide administrative support for the Founder/CEO of Kite Hill PR.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 4-6 years of work experience, including at least 2 years in a related office management or executive assistant position
- Experience supporting general HR function strongly preferred
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Creative problem-solving and strategic planning skills
- Strong organizational skills Goal-oriented approach to work
- Knowledge of GSuite, Microsoft Office, World, Excel and PowerPoint
Flexible vacation time WFH days Summer Fridays
Competitive salary + healthcare package
Annual bonus package