Kite Hill PR is a boutique ad tech pr, media and marketing firm. Kite Hill PR is also behind Communications Week, which draws agencies from around the world as well as some of the most prestigious organizations like New York Women in Communications and PRSA NY.
This internship position will be responsible for working across both agency accounts and event management. You'll jump into to help with the creation of media lists, media tracking, press clipping and more. This will be a hands-on position. You should have strong writing and editing skills as well as an interest in the PR industry.
This part-time position will be responsibility for account and event support, including communications related assignments and administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be available at least 2 days per week. Our hours are 9:30am-5:30pm, but we can accommodate your course schedule.
• Conduct research and build media lists
• Research client industries and accounts
• Monitor for media placements and client mentions
• Draft and format documents and other communications materials
• Planning and assistance on Communications Week events
• Work closely with the agency team to develop and coordinate projects
• General office and administrative duties
• Pursuing a course of study in Communications, Marketing, PR or a related area
• Minimum of two three of college experience
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with MS Word and Excel is a must. Cision experience is a plus.
• Clear understanding of social media platforms
• Good analytical and organizational skills
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to Tiffany Guarnaccia at email@example.com. No phone calls please.