We're not your typical agency. We offer a flexible work environment and have a highly collaborative and creative culture. Our global team goes beyond traditional PR to create and execute on strategic communications campaigns that drive our clients forward.
- Be responsible for media outreach and executing on integrated communications campaigns
- Be responsible for content production, including press releases and bylined articles, while demonstrating in-depth knowledge of a client’s business
- Ensure that accounts are strategically on target with a client’s business goals; serve as a point of contact for clients
- Collaborate with U.K. senior team members and U.S. Account Executives, Assistants as well as interns, to deliver outstanding work for clients
- A minimum of 4 years of public relations experience, including relevant agency experience
- Experience working with clients in the advertising, marketing or media/publishing industries
- Experience pitching journalists and securing media placements
- Experience pitching new business
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills
- Must have client-facing experience
- Creative problem-solving, organization and strategic planning skills
- Goal-oriented approach to client work
- Work from home or out of Kite Hill PR U.K.'s office at 1 Alfred Place
- Competitive fee structure based on account load + paid holiday time
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KITE HILL does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please submit a cover letter and resume via email to Careers@KiteHillPR.com. No phone calls please.