This is an important role that will span both Kite Hill PR as well as our industry leading week, Communications Week during the week of October 17th, 2016.
This internship position will be responsible for working across both agency accounts and assisting with event management. You'll jump right in and help the team with the creation of media lists, media tracking, press clipping and more. This will be a hands-on position. You should have strong writing and editing skills as well as an interest in the PR industry.
This part-time position will be responsibility for account and event support, including communications related assignments and administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be available at least two days per week. Our hours are 9:30am-5:30pm, but we can accommodate your class schedule.
• Conduct research and build media lists
• Research client industries and accounts
• Monitor for media placements and client mentions
• Draft and format documents and other communications materials
• Planning and assistance on Communications Week events
• Work closely with the agency team to develop and coordinate projects
• General office and administrative duties
• Pursuing a course of study in Communications, Journalism or a related area
• Minimum of two to three years of college experience
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with MS Word and Excel is a must. Cision experience is a plus.
• Clear understanding of social media platforms
• Good analytical and organizational skills
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to Account Executive, Kara O'Donnell at Kara@KiteHillPR.com. No phone calls please.