- Research journalists, influencers, events, news moments or industry trends relevant to our UK clients and/or international clients
- Compile client coverage and activity reports
- Create or update press databases
- Draft a variety of content, from blog posts to bylined articles
- Please note that this is not a full-time position.
- 2:1 or equivalent degree (with a preference for arts & humanities degrees)
- Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media
- Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply
This is a paid position. Flexible hours with the option to WFH and from Kite Hill office in London. Kite Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.