KITE HILL is expanding and has an immediate opening for a rising PR star to join us as an AE. Applicants should be able to hit the ground running. We’re looking for a goal-oriented, creative individual who wants to advance their career quickly and grow with KITE HILL.
We have experienced tremendous growth both domestically and internationally, introducing a satellite office in the heart of London in 2015. The agency specializes in the advertising, media, music and ad tech industries. KITE HILL is also the agency behind Communications Week, a weeklong series of events that celebrates the PR and media industries. The ideal candidate must have relevant PR agency experience.
- Responsible for media outreach and executing on integrated communications campaigns
- Responsible for drafting client communications, including press releases, client reports and meeting agendas
- Responsible for drafting client speaking and award submissions
- Work closely with senior team to execute on strategic public relations programs
- 1-2 years of public relations experience, PR agency experience required
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must have client-facing experience
- Creative problem-solving, organization and strategic planning skills
- Goal-oriented approach to client work
- Track record in securing press coverage
- Ability to work well with others and take direction
- Creative, energetic and polished personality
- Positive attitude, proactive and creative
- Unlimited vacation time
- WFH days
- Summer Fridays + paid holidays
- Competitive salary + healthcare package
- Annual bonus package
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
- 1-2 years in a public relations position
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KITE HILL does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via email directly to Tiffany Guarnaccia at Tiffany@KiteHillPR.com. No phone calls please. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.