Kite Hill PR, a growing tech and B2B specialist PR agency based in NYC, is looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field to join our growing UK team. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. This is a hands-on role at a fast-paced agency with room for advancement.
- Research journalists, influencers, events, news moments or industry trends relevant to our UK clients and/or international clients
- Compile client coverage and activity reports
- Create or update press databases
- Draft a variety of content, from blog posts to bylined articles
Please note that this is not a full-time position.
- 2:1 or equivalent degree (with a preference for arts & humanities degrees)
- Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media
- Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply
This is a paid position. Flexible hours with the option to WFH and from One Alfred Place and/or Kite Hill PR’s coworking office in London. Kite Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hear what a former intern, Moira Shannon, had to say about working with Kite Hill PR! Moira was recently hired as an Account Associate as a part of the NYC Kite Hill team.