Looking to be a part of a growing PR agency that specializes in the booming TAMI (technology, media, advertising, and information technology) sectors?
Kite Hill PR is headquartered in New York City with a global client base. Our culture defines and differentiates us:
- Fun: We play hard, because we work hard.
- Smart: We think deeper. We’re responsive to change.
- Passionate: We’re passionate about our clients and our work.
- Optimistic: If there’s a different, creative way to accomplish a goal, we’ll find it.
- Collaborative: We know that as a team, we’ll succeed.
- Diverse: In our ideas, and in our hearts.
- Integrity: We act in our company’s and clients’ best interest. We are the storytellers. Not the story spinners.
Kite Hill PR is also the team behind the weeklong event series, Communications Week.
We’re looking for a savvy tech publicist who wants to take his or her career to the next level. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with the agency’s team of senior associates and shape client campaigns.
- 3-5 years of public relations or communications experience; at least three years of PR agency experience required
- Strong media relations skills; ability and passion to secure homerun hits for clients
- Ability to be a solo strategist and a team player; capacity to provide day-to-day account management
- Keen attention to detail and proofreading skills; be the team’s go-to reviewer for client documents and staff deliverables
- Support the agency in the development and implementation of creative communications campaigns that often span beyond traditional media relations
- An interest to network within the PR and media industry
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Unlimited vacation time
- WFH Fridays
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus package
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B2B PR tech experience
- Expert media relations skills
- Strong writing skills
- Account management
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please send a cover letter and resume to Tiffany@KiteHillPR.com. No phone calls please.
Kite Hill is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.