All eyes are on Vegas to see what creative ideas emerge from the event surrounding managing, delivering and monetizing content in new and efficient ways across every platform. From cybersecurity, to in-vehicle entertainment, no corner of the industry will be left untouched and Kite Hill’s clients will be leading the conversation.
Keep an eye out for these Kite Hill PR clients at NAB 2019:
- Applicaster, a media-app maintenance company, will be amongst the first round of startups exhibiting at SPROCKIT’s 2019 show. As a company that allows users to quickly develop high-quality media apps at scale through an innovative SaaS platform, NAB will give Applicaster a platform to connect with attendees about new changes coming to the world of app development, which is crucial to the 5G conversation. Applicaster will be demonstrating its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based app platform Zapp.
- Deluxe, an entertainment content creator and distributor partner, has solidified an exhibition spot at NAB as well to showcase how its capabilities help content creators. At 2018’s NAB Show, Deluxe unveiled Deluxe One, a cloud-based solution. This year, the company’s top execs will be there to showcase the brand new features - including AI and ML capabilities. Deluxe’s SVP of media and cloud architect Konstantin Wilms will participate at the Streaming Summit on the panel SRT Technical Panel: Implementations and Best Practices.
- Stringr, a video marketplace that enables media organizations to source custom footage, edit and publish, is among Kite Hill’s clients that will be on the ground exhibiting. CEO and co-founder Lindsay Stewart will be moderating the Women in News: Immersive Journalism panel on Tuesday, April 9 alongside other female industry powerhouses.
We're only just a few weeks away from the kickoff of NAB 2019. It's a pivotal time for every industry player to prepare to be apart of the conversation that will shape the future of media and technology.
Are you attending NAB? Here are some ways that you can maximize your company’s exposure at the show:
- Tell your story. Before the show, leverage your social channels to let your network and other members of the industry know that you will be at NAB and why your product or service is unique. Post the details of your panel, booth, etc., and promote accordingly to keep your followers, clients, potential clients and target audience in the know!
- Consider your competition. Major events are leveraged by many different companies, including your competition. If this is the first time you are attending the show, research which journalists have covered your competition. This will give you a sense of what media will be attending the show. This will also help your team understand how the media or attendees talked about services like yours last year. Use these learnings as your team preps for its presentations overall.
- Engage with relevant journalists, with relevant information. The best public relations professionals understand that targeted journalist outreach can lead to great earned media coverage of your company and help lay the foundation for a positive, ongoing relationship. Reach out to journalists and offer information that is relevant to their beat. They will likely be writing articles about news released at the show or major trends coming out of the conference. Be sure to tell them why your company is relevant and what insights you and/or your executives can speak to.
If you are looking for PR for your media company or service, Kite Hill PR will be in attendance at the NAB. If you’d like to arrange a meeting to talk about PR tips and tricks, please contact Dana@KiteHillPR.com