You will work with the Kite Hill PR team across client accounts. You must be able to think on your feet and change gears quickly.
This part-time position will be responsibility for PR and general office support, including communications related assignments and administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be available at least 2 days per week. Our hours are 10am-6pm, but we can negotiate to accommodate your course schedule.
• Conduct research and build media lists
• Research client industries and accounts
• Monitor for media placements and client mentions
• Draft and format documents and other communications materials
• Planning, assistance and attendance as needed for events, meetings, presentations, etc.
• Work closely with PR staff to develop and coordinate projects
• General office and administrative duties
• Pursuing a course of study in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or a related area
• Minimum of two years of college experience
• Outstanding written and verbal skills
• A problem solver and someone who takes initiative and anticipates needs
• Team player who can take directions and also work independently
• High energy and multi-task oriented.
• Experience with MS Word and Excel is a must. Cision experience is a plus.
• Clear understanding of social media platforms
• Must have a positive attitude in a sometimes challenging and changing environment
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Someone who’s not afraid to ask questions
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please send a cover letter and resume to Tiffany Guarnaccia at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.