1. We kicked off the year working with the folks at Social Media Week to handle all of the press for their February 2014 New York City show and launched their first "campus." From broadcast placements to online blog hits and new media relationships, we significantly increased media coverage for the New York show.
2. Early in 2014, Kite Hill expanded with the hiring of our rising PR star, Jodi Kovacs, as a PR associate. Jodi joined Kite Hill PR from a smaller consumer-focused PR agency, excited to learn about tech PR.
3. In April, we continued to grow our client base in the ad tech industry by adding Tapad as a client. We worked with Tapad to launch their event series, Tapad Unify Tech '14. We packed the house and secured coverage in top industry trades including AdExchanger, MediaPost, DM News, iMedia Connection and more.
4. Kite Hill PR's first client, PulsePoint, continued to shine in the media. In April, we secured front page coverage in the Crain's New York Business article, "Wall Street Goes Nuts Over These Mad Men."
5. As the weather warmed, the coverage of our client issuu, heated up, too. To support the product launch of issuu's new social sharing feature, Clip, we created an online press conference and secured coverage in industry and tech blogs, including this piece in The Next Web, "Issuu Clip Helps Users and Publishers Share Content."
6. In July, Kite Hill PR took over the NY Ad Tech Meetup group, bringing this community of over 500 advertising technologists back to life.
7. Continued team expansion brought the hiring of Stephanie Tackach as our newest Director at Kite Hill PR. Stephanie was formerly at Sapient Nitro and is an experienced PR pro.
8. Unbridled excitement was in the air when we launched the public relations industry's first Communications Week. Similar to Advertising Week but for PR professionals, this conference took the industry by storm in its first year.
9. We continued to expand our client base and added the video advertising startup, Viewbix to our client roster. We secured coverage of Viewbix's recent funding in TechCrunch, "Viewbix Raises $3M To Wrap Video Ads Inside Interactive Players."
10. In December, we sparked an industry conversation about the hottest trends in mobile advertising and predictions for 2015, with the final NY Ad Tech Meetup of the year, featuring speakers from betaworks, PadSquad and Undertone.
Thanks to everyone who helped make 2014 such a big success. We're looking forward to all of the exciting challenges and opportunities that 2015 has in store.