- Tracking client press coverage.
- Creating, updating and maintaining press and blogger lists.
- Drafting press releases, media alerts and media background documents.
- Researching and reporting on client industry news.
- Drafting client meeting agendas and planning calendars.
- Assisting with client event management as well as management of events hosted by KITE HILL, including NY Ad Tech Meetups and Communications Week.
- A self-starter as well as a team player.
- A creative thinker.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Solid written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong research, organizational and presentation skills.
- Practical use of Microsoft Office, Excel and experience using social media required; knowledge of Cision is a plus.
- Interest in Business-to-Business (B2B) technology PR.
- Interest in event management.
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline.
- 0-2 years in a public relations, marketing, journalism or events management position.
- PR internship experience required.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- This is a temp to permanent position at a fast-growing, international PR agency.
- Performance will be assessed after the first 90 days to determine eligibility for a full-time position at KITE HILL.
- Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via email directly to the CEO & founder of KITE HILL, Tiffany Guarnaccia at Tiffany@KiteHillPR.com. No phone calls please.
- While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About KITE HILL
KITE HILL is an international strategic communications agency, specializing in the media, marketing and technology industries. Based in New York City’s reinvented Financial District with offices in London, the company’s unique model offers clients always-on support that spans beyond the traditional role of a PR agency. KITE HILL is also the agency behind Communications Week, a week of educational events for the PR and communications industry, held every October. For more information, visit www.KITEHILLPR.com.
KITE HILL is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
You can also find this position listed on MediaBistro.