Are you interested in learning about event planning as well as all aspects of the public relations field?
We're looking for an intern interested in event management to join the Kite Hill Experiences team in planning for Communications Week. It's essential applicants have excellent communication skills, organizational skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. This role will mainly assist in planning the weeklong event series, Communications Week.
- Research event partners and sponsors
- Draft social media copy promoting the event and event partners
- Draft website or email copy promoting Communications Week
- Monitor all forms of media for mentions of Communications Week
- Research journalist contact lists and industry trends and news
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing. Applicants should also have strong event planning skills, as well as writing skills and a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
Preferred: Public Relations, Marketing, Communications
To apply for this summer 2017 internship opportunity, email Kara@KiteHillPR.com.
No phone calls please.